Lent photo project 2020, day 20: revealed


This is a picture of my husband today, playing in the water. Water temps today were 65F. If you knew this guy, you'd know that he wears his winter coat inside the house, with his hat and sometimes his scarf, because he thinks I set the thermostat too low in the winter (69F). He used to avoid water temperatures below 80F. Neither of us knows how he was able to do this today, but he was perfectly fine and he was in there for about an hour.

(I am usually the one who has no problem with cold water, but I could only manage 30 minutes in this water. I am truly amazed.)

 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18 

May we all face this current crisis with the power and strength of our God and may His glory be revealed in us at the end of times.

Comments