Lent photo project 2020, day 22: sent

"While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, 'Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.' So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them and sent them off." Acts 13:2-3

I firmly believe that nothing happens by coincidence, that God puts me in specific places to do specific things, that He "sends" me to do Kingdom work. But I am often not looking up enough to see what those things might be. I'm too distracted or too focused on my own way, my own life.

May we all look around to see what God is doing and join in HIs work. May we all grow closer to Him so that we can know what He has sent us to do, that we can hear His voice when He calls us.

This, young people, is an envelope. Way back when dinosaurs were roaming the earth, we old people sent letters to each other using these.

Comments