Lent photo project 2020, day 30: live

This is a hard one today as we all struggle through another day of this global pandemic. People are dying--a lot of people are dying. At first we thought this virus just took the elderly and immunocompromised but now we are seeing it take young people, healthy people, people with no underlying illnesses.

Some of us are now thinking about preparing that will, some of us are calling friends and family that we haven't talked to in years. Some of us are scared thinking about death, some of us are scared thinking about the deaths of loved ones.

I know this pandemic has made me think about how I've lived. How have I lived? What will I leave behind? What stories will my children tell about me? Did I help people? Did I make a difference?

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.  Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another." Romans 12:9-16

Haha! I found my old workouts on YouTube. Love TaeBo and Billy Blanks. The Advanced Live! series were my favorite.


Comments