Broken

The clay pot the meat is cooked in must be broken; but if it is cooked in a bronze pot, the pot is to be scoured and rinsed with water. (Leviticus 6:28)

I was trying to write something insightful and wise on this verse, but it wasn't coming out right. I was already several days behind on this "Broken" entry, and I was beginning to get frustrated. So I switched gears and went to Tim Challies's site to read the day's A La Carte entry.

That entry linked me to this beautiful reflection by Susan Lafferty. In it, she writes about the very verse I'd been pondering for a couple of days. I had a weird sense that she wrote what I wanted to write, only I wasn't finding the words, and I didn't quite have the wisdom for it.

So today I'm linking to her article, "Earthen Vessels." I hope you are as blessed by it as I was!
Aloe vera plant in a ceramic pot.

Comments