Celebrate/Jewelry

I wear these two necklaces all the time. I mean, all the time. Well, except when I'm swimming laps in a chlorinated pool. Otherwise, I keep them on me, even when swimming in the ocean.

They are both James Avery pieces. The one on the left, my husband picked out for me a long time ago, maybe when we were still dating. He said at the time that he liked it because it "looks like a clover." I love the chain that I chose to go with it--I am not sure James Avery still makes this chain. The one with the leather cord is from my best friend Joy. She got it for me years ago and after having it for maybe 10 years, I finally got the leather cord for it. So now I wear it all the time.

These two pieces remind me of 2 people who I love dearly, and of course, the cross represents Christ, who loves me dearly.


Comments