Excitement

Rainbow near Augusta, Georgia.

When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant that is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh. And the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. (Genesis 9:14-15)

Last night in east-central Georgia saw strong winds, along with some heavy rain and flooding. When I woke up this morning, I had several alerts on my phone about road closures, and I thought about working from home instead of going into the office as planned.

I went on to work and was delighted (excited!) to see this rainbow near my office. I was waiting to turn left into my office parking lot, so now, I wasn't technically taking pictures while driving.

Not a bad sight for the third day of the year!*

*In case I am confused later: This is my post for January 2, but I wrote it on January 3. Trying to catch up!

Comments